Shirt Use Instructions | Wash Instructions
BLANC APPAREL INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
READ THIS AND BATTERY SAFETY WARNINGS FOR BATTERY BEFORE USE!
- Battery pack must be charged fully before use to condition the battery.
- Once fully charged, battery should be used within two weeks, or it will start to lose power.
- Battery should be stored at 20-30% charge, as shown on indicator light. Charge it once within three months to keep it in good condition.
- To check battery charge level, press button and see the lights. 1 light=25%, 2 lights=50%,
3 lights=75%, 4 lights=100%
- Do not get battery wet during use, as it can short the circuit and cause battery failure.
- To turn shirt on: Press battery power button to turn battery on, plug USB connection into battery port, and hold the shirt power button for three seconds.
- Once illuminated, the heating elements will heat up within 10 seconds.
- Shirt will begin to preheat, flickering LED light (5 mins) and then turn to the medium setting automatically Heat setting can be adjusted in any time by pressing power button once.
- Press the power button to toggle between the three settings (Red=High, Orange=Medium, White=Low)
- To turn off, hold the power button for three seconds until the light turns off.
- When the heat is not in use for extended time, it is recommended to unplug the battery.
- To wash shirt, follow instructions on tag after unplugging battery pack and removing from shirt. Important! DO NOT WASH BATTERY PACK